Fright Night With The Three Stooges
What better way to prepare for Trick or Treat time than with Spooky Three Stooges Shorts. The Boys met up with their share of ghosts, goblins and assorted scary types so to get in the mood to go haunting on Halloween, turn out the lights and tune in these shorts for some delights and frights!
‘Dizzy Doctors’ will give you the low down on what to do with those extra skulls you have lying around and you can get those first hand from ‘Creeps’. ’Three Missing Links’ helps if you need to tame a gorilla!
Look out for the ghosts and goblins creeping around in ‘The Ghost Talks’ and ‘Scotched In Scotland’ because they might get you and you could lose your head!
Beware and take care because there are creatures around to give you a scare! To see what we mean put ‘We Want Our Mummy’ and ‘Idle Roomers’ up on the screen. Now that’s some spooky Halloween fun with The Three Stooges!
- Instruct your children not to eat any treats until they bring them home to be examined by you. Treating your kids to a spooky Halloween dinner will make them less likely to eat the candy they collect before you have a chance to check it for them.
- Instruct your child to never go into the home of a stranger or get into their car.
- Please remember when you’re out on Halloween to keep on the lookout and drive real careful as the trick or treaters will be out and about.
- Here are a few more safety tips, three recipes to spice up the night and some ideas if you’re entertaining guests. These are some common sense reminders to make Halloween safe for your little Trick or Treaters: Children should go out during daylight hours. At night: Only unless accompanied by a responsible adult. Small children should never be allowed to go out alone on Halloween. Make sure an older sibling or adult is with them.
- If your child is old enough and responsible enough to go out by themselves, set a time for their return home.
- Stay in well lighted areas. Stop only at familiar houses in your own neighborhood unless they are accompanied by an adult.
- Make sure your child carries a flashlight, glow stick or has reflective tape on their costume to make them more visible to cars.
- Let them know that they should stay together as a group if they are older children going out to Trick or Treat without an adult.
- Help your child pick out or make a costume that will be safe. Make it fire proof and eye holes should be large enough for good peripheral vision.
- If you set jack-o-lanterns on your porch with candles in them, make sure that they are far enough out of the way so that costumes won’t accidentally be set on fire.
- Make sure that if your child is carrying a prop that the tips are smooth and flexible enough to not cause injury.
- Teaching children basic everyday safety such as not getting into cars or talking to strangers, watching both ways before crossing streets and crossing when the lights tell them to, will help make them safer not only when they are out Trick or Treating but all the time.
Separate Two Eggs
Actually, we’ll save that one for Thanksgiving! Instead spice up the night for you and your guests with some Candied Apples, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds and Witches Brew Tea.
Click here for the recipes for these Halloween treats.
If you are having guests here are some fun ideas to get your house into the Halloween spirit: Serve your Halloween punch or spiced apple cider from a large hollowed-out pumpkin. Use a large ladle to serve in orange cups.
Serve fresh vegetables using a hollowed out pumpkin as a bowl. Cut off the top and clean out, leaving the top in a jagged edge design. Use mini pumpkins to hold dips.
Use a plastic cauldron partially filled with hot water, add some dry ice and a glow stick to create an eerie centerpiece for your table. Be careful handling dry ice. It can burn skin very easily.
If you have porch steps, make sure they are easy to navigate for your trick or treat guests. Use jack-o-lanterns to light the stairs. Put a high intensity glow stick inside for light.
Now sit back, sip some Witches Brew Tea put in a Three Stooges video and relax while Larry, Moe and Curly take care of the spooky characters up on the screen or are those ghosts and goblins and ghouls really coming after you!