Recipes Inspired by The Three Stooges
The Three Stooges Recipes
Curly’s Candied Apples
|2||Cup granulated sugar|
|2||Cup corn syrup|
|1/3||Cup cinnamon candy|
|3/4||Tsp. red food coloring|
Remove stems from apples wash, and pat dry. Insert a wooden skewer in each apple, running through the apple from stem end to base without protruding through the bottom.
Combine sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon candies, and
water in medium-sized saucepan.
Cook until the candies dissolve, stirring constantly. Be careful not to boil. Add cinnamon, vanilla, cloves, and food coloring. Mix thoroughly. Boil mixture to 300 degrees using a candy thermometer without stirring.
King Rutentuten Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Nothing tastes better than fresh roasted pumpkin seeds! Why throw them away when in just a few minutes you can have them baking in the oven, scenting your home with the wonderful smell of autumn!
Find a nice pumpkin. Fresh is always best. Cut the top open and gut that pumpkin.
Do not wash the pumpkin seeds. Washing removes all the natural flavor. Instead, remove the seeds from the strings and place a single layer on a cookie sheet. Add salt to taste and bake at 250° until dry, stirring occasionally. Bake for 15 to 30 minutes or until the start to turn a very light gold. Baking time depends on the size of the sheet and amount of seeds.
Wham – Bam – Slam Buffalo Wings
|2||lbs chicken wings (about 12 wings)|
|3||Tbsp butter, melted|
|4||Tbsp Three Stooges Hot Sauce (your choice – Larry, Moe or Curly)|
|1/4||Tsp black pepper|
- Prepare wings: Put chicken pieces in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare marinade: Create a marinade by stirring together the melted butter, Three Stooges® Hot Sauce, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper in a large bowl. remove 2 tablespoons of the marinade and set aside (you will use to coat the wings after they come out of the oven).
- Marinate the wings: Add the chicken wings to the bowl with the marinade and toss to coat all of the wings with the marinade. Let the wings marinate at room temperature for half an hour.
- Broil the wings: Remove the wings from the marinade (discard the marinade) and place them on the rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for about 10 minutes on each side, until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Baste: Baste the wings with reserved marinade: Remove the chicken wings from the broiler and baste with the 2 tablespoons of reserved marinade (not the marinade that was in contact with the raw chicken).
- Enjoy: Serve with Blue Cheese Dip and celery sticks
Why Soitenly BBQ Chicken Pizza
|1||Pizza Crust either Homemade or Thawed previously Frozen|
|1/3||Cup + 2 Tbsp of Three Stooges Why Soitnely BBQ Sauce|
|1||Cup shredded mozzarella cheese (Moe, Larry, the cheese!)|
|2/3||Cup shredded smoked gouda cheese|
|1/2||Small red onion, thinly sliced|
|Fresh cilantro for topping|
|1||Cup chopped chicken breast|
- Preheat oven to 475F
- Toss 2 tablespoons of Three Stooges Why Soitenly BBQ Sauce with the cooked chicken until evenly coated. Set aside. Let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Top the crust with the BBQ sauce. Add more or less BBQ sauce depending on your taste.
- Layer on the shredded mozzarella, then the BBQ-coated chicken, shredded gouda, then the onion slices.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Top hot pizza with fresh cilantro.
|1||scoop of vanilla ice cream|
|1||12 oz bottle of The Three Stooges Wise Guy Root Beer|
|optional: Whipped Cream|
|optional: splash of bourbon for the adults|
Spoon a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream into a tall glass. Slowly pour root beer into the glass, allowing the foam to rise and then recede before adding more root beer.
Serve with straws and spoons.