CALL FOR ENTRIES: Shemptember with ShempInstead
Round 1 Winner:
We are celebrating Shemptember this month with some fun contests.
Are you artistically inclined? Post your best Shemp Art to ShempInstead’s Facebook page for a chance to win a prize sponsored by ShempInstead, The Three Stooges, and ShopKnuckleheads.com – The official Three Stooges Store.
Now, for the rules.
- Insert Shemp into a popular culture photo. See examples on ShempInstead.
- No vulgarity, nudity or profanity. All submissions shall be in good respectful taste. All submissions deemed inappropriate or disrespectful will not be considered for entry or public posting.
- Entries will be selected to be posted based on the quality of art and context. Only highest quality and most professional submissions will be posted and submitted If your entry is chosen to be posted to ShempInstead, Round 1 (Shemptember 11th-15th) and Round 2 (Shemptember 18th – 23rd) will be judged on the number of Likes received. The entry with the most Likes will be the winner.
- Round 3, during the final week of Shemptember will be voted on by The Three Stooges Headquarters and ShempInstead administrators.
- Deadline for Round 1 submission is Shemptember 13th at midnight EST.
- Deadline for Round 2 submission is Shemptember 20th at midnight EST.
- Only 3 submissions per each week per Facebookk account.
- Misconduct, negative or disgruntled remarks may cause full forfeit in all weeks of Shemptember as well as permanent removal from ShempInstead.
- The grand prize winner will be selected from both Round 1 and 2 submissions.
- Grand prize winner will be announced on Shemptember 28th on The Three Stooges Facebook Page.
How to make a submission:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/ShempInstead/
- Go to the Status/Post area where it reads ‘write something on this page.
- Upload your art submission in jpg or png format.
Round 1 prize: a Shemp T-shirt.
Round 2 prize: a Shemp Collectible action figure.
Grand Prize: All of the above plus two tickets to The Three Stooges Film Festival in Glendale, CA this November 2017.
All winner’s art will be posted to www.ThreeStooges.com.
The contest is sponsored by The Three Stooges® website, www.ThreeStooges.com and the ShempInstead Facebook Page. The Campaign hosted by www.ThreeStooges.com and ShempInstead is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Winner(s) must be willing to provide a valid email and mailing address. The information will only be used to communicate with Winner(s) regarding shipment of prize(s). Winner(s) must be willing to privately share a valid mailing address to which prize(s) will be shipped, Winner(s) information will not be shared with a third party. Winner(s) must be willing to allow www.ThreeStooges.com and ShempInstead to use the art for promotional purposes on social media and www.ThreeStooges.com.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Winner(s) of the Contest prize(s) will be announced on https://www.facebook.com/thethreestooges. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by www.ThreeStooges.com. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for www.ThreeStooges.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless www.ThreeStooges.com and ShempInstead its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.