It’s time for Spring cleaning and those long put off household projects. After you’ve finished DIY with The Three Stooges, you can take a break and watch some of your favorite Stooges shorts!
Enjoy the slideshow of The Boys in action and take note of the handy home improvement tips from Larry, Moe and Curly (and Shemp) to get all your projects done poifectly!
Some of our favorite Three Stooges film shorts with a DIY remodeling theme:
1. Tassels In The Air – A coat of fresh paint freshens up everything… even Larry.
2. Monkey Businessmen – It’s shocking what a little re-wiring can do.
3. A Plumbing We Will Go – Who needs a plumber like Perth Plumber when you have Curly. If the bathtub still doesn’t’ work, you have a nice water feature in your home.
4. Spooks – Don’t be spooked to revamp an old Shemp.
5. Rip, Sew, Stitch – Once you’ve handled all the beautification around the house, you’ll still have time for ironing.
6. Cash and Carry – Need a new addition to the house for those holiday guests. Larry can demo a wall in nothing flat. Just be sure there is extra wallpaper.
7. Loco Boy Makes Good – Don’t forget to air out the rugs. A little fresh air will even the temper.