We’re well into April currently, so it’s finally time for Spring cleaning and those long put off household projects. Whether renovating a bathroom, planting flowers in the yard, or even painting a house, The Boys have excellent experience and wisdom to share with us, even to this day!
Enjoy our top picks of The Boys in action! Take note of the handy home improvement tips from Larry, Moe, and Curly (and Shemp), and get all your projects done poifectly!
1. Tassels In The Air – A coat of fresh paint freshens up everything… even Larry.
2. Monkey Businessmen – It’s shocking what a little re-wiring can do.
3. A Plumbing We Will Go – Who needs a plumber when you have Curly. If the bathtub still doesn’t’ work, you have a nice water feature in your home.
4. Spooks – Don’t be spooked to revamp an old Shemp.
5. Rip, Sew, and Stitch – Once you’ve handled all the beautification around the house, you’ll still have time for ironing.
6. Cash and Carry – Need a new addition to the house for those holiday guests. Larry can demo a wall in nothing flat. Just be sure there is extra wallpaper.
7. Loco Boy Makes Good – Don’t forget to air out the rugs. A little fresh air will even the temper.
Now, go forth and Spring clean!