For the first time ever, the Three Stooges have a brand new coffee collection. ☕️Roasted within 4 days of shipping to your door, there are two flavors to pick from. The Three Bean Blend is dedicated to the original 97 Columbia shorts released from 1934 to 1947. The back of the package features a filmography with the year each short was released. The Moe’s Angry Blend is dedicated to the leader of The Three Stooges, Moe Howard. The back of the package features a short Biography and a list of the top 10 Moe Howard quotes. Click here to find out more and order today.
Did you know that we recently launched our all-new, official merchandise store on Amazon? We wanted to share our top 10 picks so you can rock-out at your next barbecue or event as the biggest knucklehead there! Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
Our Favorite Apparel:
The easiest way to share your Stooge pride is by strutting your stuff in a classic t-shirt or tank top. Here are our top picks of Stooge apparel:
Tic Tac Toe
“Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk”
Shemp “Blow Hard!”
World’s Finest Guy
The Three Stooges: Wrench Logo
BONUS: Our Favorite Popsockets
We now have Popsockets! Not only can you accessorize yourself in all-things Stooges, but The Boys can now accompany your smartphone! Here are our top 3 Popsockets also available for purchase through our Amazon store:
The Three Stooges Head Logo
The Three Stooges Curly: Soitenly!
Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk
Make sure to grab all these designs and so much more through our Amazon store. We have many colors to choose from and sizes up to 3XL. Shop now by visiting amazon.com/thethreestooges.
We all know The Three Stooges look good in shorts… film shorts that is. Now that summer is in full swing, take advantage of the long days and let Larry, Moe, and Curly bring the sunshine. Whether you are trying to find some alone-time, binge-watching TV, or looking for summer activity tips, everyone can agree to chill out and slap on some shorts!
Here’s our Top 10 Three Stooges Summer Shorts
1. RESTLESS KNIGHTS – The first stop is the beach. West Coast, East Coast, Gulf Coast; everywhere the sea meets the sand means summertime fun. Whether you are swimming, surfing, or building sand castles, the beach requires the appropriate attire. For soaking up the sun in style watch Restless Knights. Believe us; you’ll stand out from the crowd!
Enjoy the clip from Restless Knights and see summer fashion and wrestling at its finest.
2. THREE LITTLE PIGSKINS – NFL training camps are opening so football fans across the land will be watching the rosters. Lots of you will be looking for the edge for your Fantasy Football League so get some moves from Larry, Moe and Curly from Three Little Pigskins, especially for that all-important kicking game.
3. WHOOPS, I’M AN INDIAN – Summer is a good time to get outdoors, especially to all those fishing spots that were snowed over in the winter. With the spring thaw come and gone, now is the perfect time to take some fishing lessons from Whoops, I’m An Indian. Break out the canoe and use The Three Stooges unique angler attitude at your favorite lake! Skunk-skin cap optional.
4. THREE LITTLE BEERS – Perhaps golf’s your game. If so, The Three Stooges will demonstrate how to ‘shoot golfs’ to find those elusive birdies and eagles! Get some tips for your address and learn to line up putts the unique Larry, Moe and Curly way from Three Little Beers. Of course, you’ll want to look your best on the first tee so the same short will give you some new ideas for your golf wardrobe! Take note: Here we have the vertical stripe look to complement the horizontal stripes from the aforementioned beachwear. Wow, we can almost build a whole wardrobe with these guys!
5. WE WANT OUR MUMMY – Road trip! Summer is a good time to travel so get Larry, Moe and Curly’s take on travel togs and transportation essentials from We Want Our Mummy if you decide to visit the more exotic locales.
6. NUTTY BUT NICE – If your plan to visit closer to home, how about a trip to the Grand Canyon to check out your echo skills like The Boys in Nutty But Nice.
7. AN ACHE IN EVERY STAKE – We all love snow cones and ice to beat the heat. This clip from An Ache In Every Stake gives new meaning to the term ‘shaved ice.’
8. LOCO BOY MAKES GOOD – Summer music fun. Always nice to entertain friends and guests at barbecues or poolside with our vocal and musical talents like The Boys do in Loco Boy Makes Good.
9. IDIOTS DELUXE another showcase for The Boys musical talent is Idiots Deluxe. Testify!
10. By overwhelming response, the fan favorite summer short is Disorder in the Court. Watch out for tarantulas this summer!
On Saturday, June 1st, legendary comedy troupe and masters of mirth The Three Stooges will join MeTV’s lineup of memorable entertainment television. Over 13 weeks, these specially selected and themed broadcasts will present full-length, unedited shorts without commercial interruption, packaged into an hour-long presentation that highlights the many “best of” moments from the beloved comedians. Airing Saturdays at 6pm ET/5pm CT, weekly themes include “Crème de la Curly,” “Just Say Moe,” “Shemp Cocktail,” and “Pie…I Oughta!”, featuring the classic combo of the Stooge trio – laidback Larry, hotheaded Moe, man-child Curly, along with dimwitted Shemp. (Complete schedule is below).
“In the pantheon of American comedy, the most memorable trio of them all are The Three Stooges,” said Neal Sabin, Vice Chairman of Weigel Broadcasting Co. “Moe, Larry, Curly, along with Shemp and others, brought laughter and joy to generations of fans with their world- famous short films, first in theaters and later on broadcast television. MeTV is the perfect home for the boys and their beloved brand of comedy. We look forward to reuniting Stooge fans with these classics, as well as introducing them to a new generation of viewers.”
The Three Stooges Schedule on MeTV
- Saturday, August 31 – “World War Fools” – The Three Stooges spoof fascism in two historic shorts, “You Natzy Spy” (1940) and its sequel, “I’ll Never Heil Again” (1941) — as well as selected scenes from “They Stooge to Conga” (1943).
- Saturday, September 7 – “The Moe, The Larry-er”- Larry takes the led in two complete shorts, “Disorder in the Court” (1936) and “He Cooked His Goose” (1952), as well as selected scenes from “Three Loan Wolves” (1946).
- Saturday, September 14 – “Go West, Young Stooge” – The fatheads hit the frontier in two uncut shorts, “Yes, We Have No Bonanza” (1939) and “Punchy Cowpunchers” (1950), as well as selected scenes from “Phony Express” (1943).
- Saturday, September 21 – “When Blockheads Meet Blockbusters” – The trio toast and roast Tinseltown in two complete shorts, “Movie Maniacs” (1936) and “Studio Stoops” (1950), as well as selected scenes from “Hula-la-la” (1951)
- Saturday, September 28 – “Scheme a Little Scheme”- The Stooges’ brainstorm their biggest boondoggles in two complete shorts, “A Ducking They Did Go” (1939) and “Three Pests In a Mess” (1945), as well as selected scenes from “Cactus Makes Perfect” (1942).
- Saturday, October 5 – “Del, Yes!” – Some of the best Three Stooges shorts directed by Del Lord, including the complete “False Alarms” (1936) and “Dutiful But Dumb” (1941), as well as selected scenes from “Booby Dupes” (1945).
- Saturday, October 12 – “Three Dolts and a Baby”- The boys at their most infantile—with actual infants. Includes two complete shorts, “Mutts to You” (1938) and “Sock-a-bye Baby” (1942), as well as selected scenes from “Baby Sitter Jitters” (1951).
- Saturday, October 19 – “Wedded Blitz” – Misadventures with matrimony! Includes two complete shorts, “The Sitter-Downers” (1937) and “Self-Made Maids” (1942), as well as selected scenes from “Scrambled Brains” (1951).
- Saturday, October 26 – “Stupid Slueths” – The Stooges put on their detectives hats and battle an assortment of crooks, thieves and grifters. Includes two complete shorts, “Crime on Their Hands” (1948) and “Blunder Boys” (1955), as well as selected scenes from “Dizzy Detectives” (1943).
- Saturday, November 2 – “Blockheads In The Badlands”- More misadventures in the Wild West, including two complete shorts, “Goofs and Saddles” (1937) and “Out West” (1947), as well as selected scenes from “Horses Collars” (1935).
- Saturday, November 9 – “Jittery Jokesters”- The Stooges are scared witless by ghosts, ghouls and other assorted monsters in two complete shorts, “Spook Louder” (1943) and “Spooks” (1953), as well as selected scenes from “The Ghost Talks” (1949).
Time Life Just Released The Best of Three Stooges on DVD
For over 50 years, The Three Stooges presented a brand of pie-throwing, eye-poking and head-bonking routines that cracked up multiple generations. They were the masters of mirth, merriment and mayhem that turned slapstick comedy into an art form. With a body of work including over 220 films, television, stage shows, cartoons and more – they are forever ingrained in our culture.
Now the greatest comedy team of all time is here to poke, smack, slap and bonk their way onto your screens in this exclusive collection of their work!
The Best of The Three Stooges includes over 45 hours of content:
- All 87 of the Columbia Pictures Shorts produced between 1934 and 1945
- 28 Comedy Shorts featuring the independent work of Shemp, Joe, & Curly Joe
- Four Three Stooges Feature Films
- Vintage Animated Cartoons
- FREE Memory Book
- 2 FREE DVDs featuring the “Hey Moe! Hey Dad!” 9-Part Documentary Series, including never-before-seen footage,
- Home movies and
- Rare photos
Best of all you can pay in installments. For more visit Time Life The Best of The Three Stooges